There's a great demand for DevOps engineers in the software industry today, as a business could be greatly benefited with their expertise. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our development team to support them with deploying and operating our systems.
- Automating and streamlining the operations and processes of the organization
- Establish continuous integration framework for the software development process
- Build and maintain tools and programs for product deployment and monitoring
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in development, testing and production environments
To be able to successfully fulfill the above responsibilities, a DevOps engineer should possess the following qualities and qualifications.
- Hands-on experience on LINUX/UNIX operating systems and administration
- Experience with automation and configuration management using industry recognized frameworks
- Ability to use a range of open source and cloud services, essentially, AWS
- Strong knowledge and experience with MSSQL, Oracle and/or MySQL
- Practice of industry best practices
- The nature of the duties above required that that this position be filed by an individual with at least a Bachelor’s degree related to in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering or the U.S. equivalent in a closely-related field. This position also prefers some experience with the cloud technologies and operational support exposure.